Thursday, January 28, 2010

Gold Card Tourney

So as everyone who read my last post knows I played with the $150 real quick and lost. I said I was going to try to play some loyalty tourneys and freerolls to try to build a bit. I won $21 in a gold card (loyalty) tourney. I was happy about that and was hopin I could turn it into a little something. I have turned the $21 into about $150 after 36 hours (about 8 hours of play) so I am happy about that. I stayed mostly within limits other than risking about $35 at .5/1 when I got up to about $80 and made a good little run there. I have another $3000 guarenteed loyalty tournament tommorrow that should have about 100 or so entrants so I'd love to get a good cash there.
Later guys and girls hope the cards treat you well
-Philly2230

No comments:

Post a Comment