Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Progress Report

Hey guys,
Sorry I haven't posted in about a week been really busy with playing and school. So anyway I have been doing well from where I started until last night. Last night I got killed and was playing like a loose idiot. I should have quit but kept telling myself that I would get it back which as you know only makes you lose more. My Bankroll is currently at $3100. Before last night I had it at $4500 but the I sat at a 5/10 plo table and lost. I am so mad at myself for doing this. As my results show playing .5/1 plo and 1/2 plo has worked well for me so it is so stupid I played up. I also withdrew $800 a few days ago so as of now in total I am up to $3900 from the $21 won in the loyalty tournament. I am going to keep playing try to make up what I lost last night by actually playing smart instead of like a huge fish at limits I cannot afford. Until I get to $5000 I will play nothing but .25/.50 and .5/1. I feel this in no way risks my bankroll as I have 30 full buyins at .5/1.
Good Luck Guys,
I'd love to hear some feedback or advice or similar stories,
-Philly2230

No comments:

Post a Comment